Tuesday, July 24, 2007

What a weekend!

This weekend was a busy one for the family. Friday night we took the kids out to eat and then to Columbia Park to play. Saturday we went to Mike and Mary Crider's house for a cook-out. We had lots of good things to eat, we played volleyball and badminton, and we made smores. I think there were10 adults and 16 kids. Of course, just between Mary and I there are 10 kids! It was so much fun and all of the kids were so good. I hope they have us out again! Sunday we got up early, packed a picnic lunch, and headed to the Indianapolis Zoo. It was a perfect day. The kids loved the animals and even commented that the "walrus had a big weenier", and at the rhino's area "there was a huge pile of crap". Ah, what funny things kids say! Overall, it was a great day. I love enjoying family time together.

No comments: