Monday, August 20, 2007
I'm so blessed...
"Having too many children is like having too many flowers". This is my favorite quote of all time. I can't remember what famous person said it, but they were so right. Sometimes I get frustrated when I feel like I'm being pulled in a million different directions but then I stop and realize that we have what many families don't: extra hugs and kisses and a bond that is out of this world! Our kids have a love for each other that is impossible to measure. I was lucky to have an older brother and an older sister to look to for advice and to be there when things got rough. Our kids will have several siblings to do that very same thing.... some older, some younger. I've never regreted having five children. It's made me a better wife and mother. It's taught me how to be flexible, organized, and to be less of a perfectionist. It's made me love unconditionally, be loved unconditionally, and know that at the end of the day, I'm gonna get at least three wet kisses. Years ago, I never pictured myself being the mother of 5 kids.... but obviously, someone did.... and I thank him for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What fun. If you ever notice that at the top of your blog you can click on "next blog"... I did and for once I got a great blog! I too am the mother of five and LOVE it... usually. : )
Keep up the good work with blogging. Your kids will get a kick out of it when they are the featured guests for the subject!
Well put! I love my children and can not think about life with out any of them...Thank you Lord for picking me to be their mother.
~simply stork~
Post a Comment