Aubrey and Broc were so excited to finally get to go to school. They nearly broke their necks getting out of the car. Mommy was a little less excited. I don't know why, but it was hard on me. Maybe because a part of them and of me was missing... Cain. They marched right in as if they owned the place and mommy was left standing in the dust. I was so proud of them! And I was beaming when Mrs. Jenkins told me they had a great 1st day and they were so polite. I wanted to say, " Are you sure you have the right kids?"
This picture is too cute. Can you tell that Miss Aubrey is a little spoiled princess? Hmmmmm, now I wonder who made her that way?
1 comment:
Too cute!!! I wish they were in Isabelle's class. But I'm glad they at least get to go to the same school. Maybe we will see each other in passing or at some of the programs.
Post a Comment