It's a tradition..... going to see Santa. This year the triplets were so excited! This picture will be a very special one for us.... because Santa has retired to rest at the North Pole. My favorite memory about today is Broc. He looked at Santa and said, "Santa, I want a ship. " The other kids started talking and Broc said, " Um, that's a boat!" I guess he thought Santa wouldn't know what a ship was, so he had to make sure he was understood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Santa's retiring? From being Santa or from Head Start too? I wish I would have made it up there this year but I didn't.
Just from Santa as far as I know....
Hey, Happy Valentines Day!!!
Jenn UPDATE PLEASE!!!!! Is everything going okay? I haven't heard from you in a while. I hope everyone is doing alright. I need to try and call you. Or you can call me.
Post a Comment