I've been tagged...so here are my answers.
Where I was ten years ago today... I guess I would have been a week away from turning 23. I know "where" I was and I don't choose to remember it.
Five things I need to do today... We'll it's Friday and I only had to work until 10am Whoo Hoo! So, today I have/need to:
* work at Head Start
* finish up the laundry
* finish palnning a surprise party
* get Jake's pants ready for his first dance tomorrow
* work on getting garage sale stuff ready
Five snacks I enjoy:
* banana peppers
*cheese
*chips and salsa
* pizza dip and breadsticks
* does Mt. Dew count?
If I were a billionaire I would: This is easy because Derrick and I talk about this. Of course he says he hopes it never happens because I give away all of the money!
* I would make sure my kids and all of my nieces and nephews have college funds.
* Build my new house complete with an indoor playground. Outside we would have a pool and hot tub.
* Buy my brother a house so he has a permanent home.
* Help out my friends.
* Build a Huge Head Start so all of Clinton County children could benefit from our services.
*Build and run an unwed/pregnant mothers home.
* Become a foster parent for mildly handicapped children.
Five bad habits:
*organizing freak
* paper perfectionist
* whining until I get my way
*measuring the distance beween the couch and the curtains
*not filling up my gas tank and expecting my husband to do it.
5 places I've lived:
* Frankfort
*Darlington
* Forest
* Michigantown
5 jobs I've had:
*mother
*wife
*daycare
*teacher
*family advocate
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I had to laugh at your "bad habits". I could have guessed most of those. I really miss you and your perfectionism. (Is that a word.) I really like to get together and do something soon. Call me.
That's funny... you know me so well! Well, I was going to call you Friday night, but guess what? I can't find your phone number (again)! I swore I wrote it in the phone book, but it's not there! I'll be home all night tonight.. so if you get a chance, call me and I'll write down your number!
Post a Comment