Friday, August 3, 2007

My man Jake....


I can't believe that next week we go and sign Jake up for the 8th grade! It seems like it was only yesterday that he was learning to ride a bike, tie his own shoes, and write his name. Time really does go by fast... I try to enjoy it though, cause soon it will be gone.... Jake is going to look into becoming a police officer after high school. It makes me proud that he wants to "serve and protect." He's such a good kid and when he's not being a jack-a$$, he's even better!

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

Jenn, I'm waiting for a new post. I look every day and nothing changes. Where did you go? LOL Bobbie

Jenn said...

I'm posting some new stuff tonight. With 5 kids going to 4 different schools, we've been so busy! I'm hoping things slow down soon.... but I know better because Fall/Winter sports will be starting! I