I've learned that:
1. I am a strong woman
2. Importance of creating a routine and sticking to it.
3. Laughter can get you through anything.
4. It's ok to accept help.
5. As good as a father I knew Derrick would be, he's 5x's better.
6. People without triplets will never understand why you can't go to dinner at a moments notice.
7. Importance of family and close friends.
8. Once in a while you have to throw your plan out the window.
9. What multitasking really means.
10. That motherhood is TRUELY a calling.
11. When failure is not an option, you have no choice BUT to succeed.
12. Do more of what works and less of what doesn't.
13. There is NO such thing as child proof.
14. Even though I only have two arms, I can hold three children.
15. Pick my battles.
16. Lower my expectations.
17. Unconditional love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment